Img Source: Pixabay
We all love our pets fluffy. Their hugs are most comforting. The daily fur stroking is a stress relief to us as well as the pets. They bring the most beautiful forms of warmth and joy to life. We all love our pets fluffy. Their hugs are most comforting. The daily fur stroking is a stress relief to us as well as the pets. They bring the most beautiful forms of warmth and joy to life.
But what furry pets, also bring along is, difficulty to remove hair from carpet, clothes, cars and almost every household article they walk their paws into. A pet owner knows the pain of finding animal fur all around the house.
Excessive shedding disturbs the hygiene of the house and is also an indicator of poor health of your pet. However adding a few simple things to your pet-caring activities can help keep your house completely free from pet hair.
Here Is A Little List Of ‘To Dos’, That Work:
- Always get their fur regularly trimmed. This not only reduces the shedding but also prevents the possibility of parasite attacks on your loving pet.
- Work towards preventing or treating pre-existing skin diseases that cause shedding of animal fur. If your pet is shedding an abnormal amount of fur, an immediate visit to the veterinarian is advised.
- Take care of your pet’s daily hygiene needs. Regular brushing and bathing reduces shedding.
- Look out for pet food brands your pet might be allergic to, causing increased shedding.
- Get a lint roller to remove fur from your cloth articles. If you don’t have one, using a shaving razor works too.
- Use white vinegar to wash your clothes as it loosens the hair making it easier to wash out.
- Robot vacuums clean the fur from your carpets and floor even before you know it.
- Using baking soda while washing carpets, not only loosens and removes the fur but also deodorizes the carpet.
- Small hand vacuums are your best shot at removing fur from your furniture.
- Washing with a damp rubber glove or sponge removes fur too.
- In case of wooden furniture, running a micro fibrous cloth or mop will help you to get rid of fur from all the difficult corners
- Applying sealant solution to hardwood flooring makes cleaning easier in future and is a more permanent solution
With Car Interiors
- Apart from the lint roller or hand vacuum for regular cleaning, running a pumice stone carefully to the vulnerable parts of your car interiors is a more permanent solution and makes cleaning easier.
Taking simple short term and long term steps can easily help you get rid of pet hair. Let’s not allow any kind of shedding come in our way to play with our adorable pets in every corner of the house.